Thank you for attending ICICSP 2023!
Information Communication and Signal Processing have become essential technologies in our daily lives. Communication systems worldwide have enabled a rapidly growing and useful range of services and are continuing to evolve using a multitude of signal processing techniques. The applications of signal processing are vast and interdisciplinary, ranging from engineering to economics, astronomy to biology, and even entertainment. The research in areas such as signal coding, de-noising, cognitive radio, and IoT have paved the path for these advancements. In the recent decade, major revolutions in communication and processing of digital media have occurred. As a consequence, solutions to major problems in processing, transmission, and reception have made signal processing an integral part of modern electronic and communication systems. Communication technology plays a major role in the efficient exchange of ideas and information, which has become increasingly important in our fast-paced world.
The International Conference on Information Communication and Signal Processing (ICICSP) was initiated in 2018 to provide a platform for researchers, academics, and professionals to exchange ideas and experiences in this field. ICICSP has been successfully held in various locations, including Singapore (2018, Nanyang Technological University), Weihai (2019, Shandong University (Weihai), China), a fully virtual conference in 2020 (due to COVID-19), Shanghai (2021), and Shenzhen (2022). With each conference, ICICSP attracts an increasing number of participants from around the world, facilitating the dissemination of the latest research results and promoting collaboration among researchers in this field.
The 6th International Conference on Information Communication and Signal Processing (ICICSP 2023) will be held in Xi'an, China (中国 西安) on September 23-25, 2023. The conference is sponsored by Northwestern Polytechnical University (China), hosted by the School of Marine Science and Technology (Northwestern Polytechnical University), and technically supported by Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China). It is also patroned by Xidian University (China), Zhejiang University (China), Sun Yat-sen University (China), Southeast University (China), Xiamen University (China), the Chinese Institute of Electronics, The Acoustical Society of China, Israel Institute of Technology (Israel), and the University of Victoria (Canada). The conference is dedicated to providing a platform for researchers and academics to present and discuss their latest research results and promote collaboration in the field of Information Communication and Signal Processing.
为增进各国信息通信与信号处理学者与专家之间的学术交流, 分享研究经验, 探寻合作机会, 推动相关领域科学研究的发展, 2023年第6届信息通信与信号处理国际会议(ICICSP 2023)将于2023年9月23-25日在西安召开, 此次会议由西北工业大学主办, 西北工业大学航海学院承办, 会议定位为信息通信和信号处理应用技术及产业化发展交流探讨, 面向智能技术企业和科研院所研发人员, 工程师等, 我们诚挚的欢迎相关领域的学者, 工程师, 学生等参加此次会议, 分享最新的研究成果, 西安欢迎您的到来！
承办单位: 西北工业大学 航海学院
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
Please note those important deadlines
Please note the Key Dates below so you don’t miss any important deadlines.
General Conference Call for Papers
- Signal and information processing for:
- communications and networks, including green communications
- optical communications
- information theory & coding
- multidimensional signal processing
- soft computing techniques
- neural networks, deep learning
- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
- Image and video processing
- Selected topics in speech processing and human language technologies
- Streamed multimedia applicationss
- Multimedia transmission, indexing, retrieval, and quality of experience
- Selected topics in statistical signal processing
- Cognitive communications and radar
- Graph-theoretic signal processing
- Machine learning
- Compressed sensing, sparsity aware processing
- Seismic signal processing
- Big data and social media challenges
- Hardware and real-time implementations
- Other (industrial) emerging applications of signal and information processing
- 5G wireless communication
- Massive MIMO
- Mm-Wave communication
- Bio-image analysis